NEET PG 2020 admit card release date
NATIONAL BOARD OF EXAMINATIONS NEW DELHI
National eligibility cum entrance test 2020 admit card will be released on 31th december 2019 onwards on official website of NATIONAL BOARD OF EXAMINATIONS NEW DELHI , It is strongly advisable to retain a copy of your admit card for future reference. candidate can download thier admit card by following steps.
Kind Attn: All Applicant for NEET PG 2020
- Applicant candidates can download their Admit Cards for NEET PG 2020 from website www.nbe.edu.in using their login credentials.
- Candidates are required to paste their latest photograph in the prescribed space in the Admit Card and report to the examination centre within prescribed time along with documents as mentioned in the Admit Card and Information Bulletin.Candidates MUST bring to the test centre the following documents:
A. Printed copy of the Admit Card with Photo of the candidate pasted on it.
B. Any one of the authorized photo IDs (must be original, valid and non-expired)
Voter ID card
Aadhaar Card (with photograph)
In case, the candidate reports to the test center with e-Aadhaar card with Aadhaar number printed on it as proof of identity, the e-Aadhaar card should be a good quality colour print out with clearly visible photograph. The photograph should not have kinks, scratches and stains, and should definitely match with the candidate presenting the e-Aadhaar card. The name on the photo identification must match with the name as shown on the Admit Card. If the name has been changed due to events such as marriage, candidate must show the relevant document mentioned at the time of exam (Marriage Certificate /Divorce Decree /Legal Name Change Document)
List of items prohibited at the examination centre is indicated in the information bulletin and in admit card. Candidates are advised not to carry any such item to the examination centre.
- Admit card and candidature is purely provisional and is subject to the fulfilment of eligibility criteria as prescribed in the Information Bulletin for NEET PG 2020.
- Photocopy of Permanent / Provisional SMC/MCI registration, to be submitted at test centre which shall be retained by the test centre. Indian/OCI citizen who have obtained their Primary Medical Qualification outside India and do not have SMC/MCI registration should bring their original FMGE screening test pass certificate issued on NBE letterhead.
- Foreign Nationals who are desirous to appear in NEET-PG are required to bring their passport (original & valid) to the test centre along with any other documents as a proof of they being a medical practitioner in their country.
- The candidate is not permitted to make a late entry or exit early from the examination centre. It is strongly advisable to get acquainted with the location of test centre one day in advance to avoid any late coming on the test day. Please reach the test centre at 01:30 PM i.e. the reporting time. Test Centre staff will not allow entry to candidates reporting late i.e. after 3:00 PM.
- All test centres are under Live CCTV surveillance. Please maintain silence and discipline during the examination. Use of any unfair means or improper conduct will lead to debarment of the candidate from the examination. This may also force appropriate legal action against him/her.
- Use of all electronic devices, including cell phones, pagers, calculators, pen drives, tablets, is strictly prohibited at the examination venue. Since examination centres do not have a provision for safekeeping of such devices, candidates are advised not to carry them to the examination venue. You must not also carry pens and pencils.
- To check against possible impersonation, authorities will be verifying the identity and genuineness of a candidate by taking their thumb impression, photograph or by any other means at the examination centre.
- Should a candidate have any queries / doubts, s/he may please call for the invigilator by raising their hand.
- Each candidate must follow instructions displayed on the computer screen while taking the examination.
Source: BOARD OF EXAMINATIONS NEW DELHI