NTA JEE Main, NEET 2020 exams dates Announced
- The National Testing Agency Delhi (NTA) Joint entrance Exam (JEE Main 2020), NEET 2020 for medical and BDS admission exams dates announced :Exams in July, new session by September 2020
- JEE Main 2020 , NEET 2020 dates announced: HRD minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank announced the dates for JEE Main and NEET. JEE Main will be held between July 18 and 23.
- NEET will be held on 26th July 2020
Highlights about college
- HRD Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal said that the UGC calendar has suggested to conduct the college exams from July 1 and to start new session in August when asked about when colleges are going to open.
- College level exams to be held from July 1 and will try to declare result by July-end so that the session can begin from August.
- Its institutes desicion to preceed with above scedule on the basis of a situation in their area. In case an area is still in covid containment area till July, they can promote students on basis of previous year exam marks and internal exams, Hrd minister said .
New schedule of JEE Main 2020, NEET 2020 will be announced very shortly.
More than 9 lakh students have registered to appear for JEE Main 2020 and approx 15.93 lakh have applied for NEET 2020, as per the National Testing Agency (NTA) Delhi – the exam conducting body.
Pokhriyal also said that the dates for CBSE class 10 and 12 exams will be announced soon.
Sources: Indian Express